Responsible for managing the entire operations of a Private Health Care and Research Centre with capacity of 450 beds for a leading Catering Group in Qatar. The role is to ensure all aspects of HSEQ services are delivered throughout the campus. Plan, direct and monitor the activities, practices within the operation on daily basis to ensure the project objectives/aims are met in compliance with the Organization.
- Maintain the assigned project as per approved project HSE Plan and DicoTech HSE MS. - Complete daily checklist and inspection as per DicoTech and client standard and maintain the record for future reference - Report and rectify hazards and unsafe things to client and DicoTech safety department - Conduct weekly HSE Audit and submit the report to PM and HSEM.
Experienced Carpentry Forman Required for furniture manufacturing company Requirements: Must have experience as Foreman for carpenters and furniture manufacturing.
A 5-STAR HOTEL in Doha, Qatar is hiring a Food & Beverage Manager ROLE PURPOSE : Directs and organizes the activities of the Food & Beverage departments, including but not limited to the Kitchen, Banquet Operations, Restaurants, Room Service and Bars, to maintain high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits through outstanding customer service. ESSENTIAL FUNCTION - Plan and direct the functions of administration and planning of the Food & Beverage department to meet the daily needs of the operation - Clearly describe, assign and delegate responsibility and authority for the operation of the various food and beverage sub departments such as room service, restaurants, banquets, kitchens, stewards, etc. - Monitor and, when necessary, develop and implement schedules for the operation of all restaurants and bars to achieve a profitable result.
• To maintain a high standard as specified work in accordance with the Chef’s instructions. • To maintain and achieve a high standard of food quality, preparation, production and to assist in service under guidance from your Chef de Partie and Sous Chef .
We are looking for a professional Sous Chef to be in charge of our kitchen, following our Executive Chef’s specifications and guidelines. The successful candidate will employ its culinary and managerial skills in order to play a critical role in maintaining and enhancing our customers’ satisfaction. Responsibilities • Help in the preparation and design of all food and drinks menus • Produce high quality plates both design and taste wise • Ensure that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards • Fill in for the Executive Chef in planning and directing food preparation when necessary • Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation • Manage and train kitchen staff, establish working schedule and assess staff’s performance • Order supplies to stock inventory appropriately • Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards • Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers Job Details Date Posted: 2017-07-16 Job Location: Doha, Qatar Job Role: Hospitality and Tourism Company Industry: Hospitality/Tourism/Travel Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career
- Perform all administrative duties and assignment in Credit and Collections Department - Prepares proposals, action plans and presentations of the Credits and Collections Department as required by the direct manager - Receive and conduct preliminary reviews of credit applications to ensure complete documentation, track and follow-up all credit application activities from date of receipt until date of approval or rejection, and prepare credit application request to be reviewed and analyze by the Credit Manager - Function as document controller of all the received credit applications. And administrative duties in preparation of contracts and credit deals - Tracking of credit application deals in terms of progress and updates concerned parties.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information. • Documents financial transactions by entering account information. • Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
Sales Representatives sell a company's products and services. Customers include individuals, businesses and government organisations and sales may be domestic or international, or a combination of both.
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Director to oversee the organization’s marketing ventures. This primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the MTM Group’s market Presence-Increase market share and maximize revenues to thrive against competitors in line with the overall strategic goals of MTM Group. The Marketing Director holds ultimate responsibility for the MTM Group marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business
• Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies. • Assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other queries
• Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies. • Assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other queries. • Resolves customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media
- Achieve topline sales targets and goals as per assigned products - Learn and maintain an adequate level of medical and technical knowledge - Learn and maintain a significant level of product knowledge regarding their assigned products and the company overall - Conduct and document calls as per plan put together with Country Manager; meanwhile identify and report specific needs to strengthen relationship with existing customers - Monitor competitor’s products and selling and promotional activities and gather current market information on pricing, new products, delivery schedules, promoting techniques, etc. - Promote to current and potential customers the assigned products by delivering presentations to doctors, pharmacists and other potential customers as per PharmaAccess’ standard guidelines - Coordinate with all the stakeholders to prepare and finalize a plan for any conference/ promotional event for recommended group of physicians in their respective area - Follow up for the delivery of pending orders and ensure product availability Maintain compliance to medical/ethical guidelines including pharmacovigilance Job Details Date Posted: 2017-07-16 Job Location: Doha, Qatar Job Role: Sales Company Industry: Pharmaceutical Monthly Salary: US $4,000 Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Degree: Bachelor's degree
A flagship project and government entity in Qatar are on the outlook for HR Admin/Coordination Candidates for major On-boarding program. Candidates must have at least 3 years experience in admin and HR generalist duties from reputable company. Candidate must be willing to work across the HR department and take part in a number of responsibilities including: reports, data entry and system management, and meeting deadlines.
The Organization: Our client is a private multi-specialty hospital in Doha, Qatar, part of a bigger investment group. They are expanding their scope of service with new departments and physicians, and strive for continuous improvement of their patient experience. They are urgently hiring experienced Physiotherapists
Maintain Integrated Management System Policy .• Organizing Safety, Health and Environmental awareness program.• Conduct Safety Induction for new joiners, Participate in tool-box meetings at work-fronts. • Preparation and updating of Systems Documents • Risk Assessment of every activity as according to work implemented with significance aspects and risk. • Organizing events such as World Environment Day, Safety Day, etc
The role of Skills in Schools Workshop Coordinator is to facilitate teacher training workshops in robotics and electronics during the month of September 2017 for the Skills in Schools initiative. In addition, the position will coordinate and assist in the development and delivery of the 2017 World Teachers Day workshops on October 5-7 2017 at CNAQ.
Job Purpose To carry out the professional duties of a teacher as circumstances may require and in accordance with the school's policies under the direction of the Head of School.
• Planning, teaching and assessments, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework and the Montessori approach • Ensure all areas of the curriculum are covered through effective long, mid and short term plans ensuring a broad, balanced and inclusive curriculum • Observations and assessment on individual child for all areas of learning • Planning next steps based on the observations and assessment during teaching sessions • Recording and reporting children’s learning and development within given format. • Maintaining ‘My Learning adventures’ for children.
A Front Office Manager supervises the Front Office Team to ensure that Team Members are prepared and well-informed to deliver our Guests an exceptional experience from check-in through check-out. Responsibilities: - Responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards - Oversee the entire Front Office operation to maintain high standards - Evaluate levels of Guest satisfaction and monitor trends, with a focus on continuous improvement - Ensure regular and VIP Guests are recognized and that the Front Office department operates with a sales attitude and promotes the hotel brand's loyalty scheme - Maximize room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities - Set departmental objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies, and procedures - Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of the Front Office Team Members with emphasis on training and teamwork - Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area, and are continuously trained to learn and understand policies and practices Job Details Date Posted: 2017-07-18 Job Location: Doha, Qatar Job Role: Hospitality and Tourism Company Industry: Hospitality/Tourism/Travel Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Nationality: Albania; Austria; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Belgium; Bulgaria; Belarus; Switzerland; Czech Republic; Germany; Denmark; Estonia; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Ireland; Iceland; Italy; Kosovo; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Latvia; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Netherlands; Norway; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Sweden; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Ukraine; United Kingdom