Ac Technician – ABJ GROUP CONTRACTING & REAL ESTATE
Operate, maintain and repair all equipment used for heating, ventilation and air conditioning of college building equipment. This includes operations of a central heating plant utilizing steam and/or hot water for tempering or heating building, and a central chilled water plant to provide cooling to all buildings. You will be required to work regular, swing and Graveyard shifts at any campus when needed. Provides excellent customer service to create a comfortable environment in which to study, teach and learn at all campuses.
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.
- Assisting with customers’ queries.
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||Facilities & Property Management|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|