Accountant – J.portman Consultancy
The accountant role at J.Portman is to provide financial information to manager by researching and analyzing accounting data. Keeping track of internal finance sand reporting them to the management as well as support in financial topics with the client while setting up their business is a key job role. Therefor a deep understanding of financing, forecasting, funding topics and proving the feasibility of a business model is required.
– Documenting financial transactions.
– Preparing periodic reports.
– Recommending financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
– Summarizing current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
– Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
– Conducting feasibility studies which include the research in financial data as well as market analysis.
– Complying with financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
– Treating clients respectfully and aligned with company values The job description is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive and you may be required to undertake various duties as may reasonably be required of you by the company.
– Financial planning and forecasting.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|