Administrative Assistant – Program Development – College of the North Atlantic – Qatar
Under the supervision of the Chair, Program Development, the successful candidate will be responsible for all administrative duties required for the Program Development Office, this includes but not limited to:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Chair and Program Development department.
- Work closely with Program Development staff and all Schools regarding matters of documentation requirements.
- Prepare and process invoices, cheque requisitions, and petty cash for the department.
- Generate purchase orders, requisitions and maintain related budget sheets.
- Receive, respond and/or direct routine calls to the department.
- Maintain instructional resource materials and supplies through an electronic requisition process.
- Prepare letters, forms, reports and other documents.
- Research information, compile statistics, gather and compute various data; prepare special and/or one-time reports, summaries, or reply to inquiries, selecting relevant data from a variety of sources.
- Schedule workshops, appointments and maintain calendars.
- Schedule and coordinate focus groups, facilities, events and travel arrangements.
- Prepare agendas and packages for focus groups and compile and record minutes of meetings.
- Establish, update and maintain filing systems, inventories and records.
- Implement and maintain data management systems, as required.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- English as a first language required.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|