Admission Coordinator – HEC Paris
Leads Generation & Follow-up:
– reviewing lists from database, advertising campaigns, network and sale events, and identifying/contacting potential leads.
-conducting preliminary qualification interviews by phone to identify potential leads.
– following-up with leads who have bee contacted in the past.
– updating CRM system throughout the following-up process.
– organising and attending various sales events.
– collaborating with colleagues in Paris and other departments locally in Doha to ensure a seamless customer experience.
Admission Process Coordination:
– setting appointments with Program Advisors for individual interviews.
– supporting Program Advisors in tracking the pipeline of candidates through the admission process; ensure systems are promptly and systematically updated.
– maintaining regular contact with applicants, fostering relationships and building trust to encourage a high conversion rate from initial contact to enrolment.
– organising and managing candidate assessment committees with HEC Paris staff, professors and alumni.
– managing and maintaining accurate and up to date client related files.
– communicating deadlines and adhoc messages to the pipeline of applicants.
– liaising with vendors and suppliers associated with the admissions process and using purchasing systems.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|