Business Development Manager – Encircle for Investment
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or Business Development.
Roles and responsibilities:
1) Working collaboratively with Senior Management to deliver best practice and process to ensure that the nursery achieves and maintains a market leading position.
2) Mapping potential customers and competitors, manage reporting and analysis of sales pipeline and conversion ratios identifying trends, opportunities and potential risks. Initiate actions to enhance performance.
3) Effectively manage occupancy in order to optimise commercial performance of the nursery settings.
4) Establish occupancy strategies by evaluating trends, establishing critical measures and identifying opportunities.
4) In addition to acquisition, support retention and manage attrition in line with business development activity.
5) Finding prospects, following up on business opportunities and setting meetings.
6) Developing procedures, researching and target advertising etc.
7) Preparing presentations.
8) Creating, monitoring and revising lead generation plans to generate a substantive sales opportunity pipeline.
9) Responsible for achieving sales, as well as budgets and forecasts.
10) Devising and presenting ideas and strategies,
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|