Content Editor – United Development Company
The Content Editor oversees and manages content on all digital (web, social media), publications and press releases production, translation and all other requested jobs by CMM.
The Content Editor also assists CMM in ensuring production and distribution of all the company’s Arabic and English publications in a timely manner by managing the efforts with other editors, authors, writers and graphic designers.
• Developing, implementing and maintaining sound business procedures for operating first-class and high quality publications.
• Developing and implementing procedures for managing all publication of magazine articles, including managing trajectory of submissions for editors, supervising contacts with potential and actual authors, ensuring the smooth flow of manuscripts, proofs to authors, copy editors, and press.
• Researching and writing up press release, articles, quotes and explanations as required.
• Assisting in media relations work as required.
• Surveying media, Identifying, selecting and clippings of newspapers, both in hard/soft copies
• Managing both hard copy and electronic resources for the UDC’s current and anticipated information needs.
• Preparing and managing the daily report press review report, media analysis reports, communications crisis reports, etc…
• Planning and preparing programs for CSR activities in line with UDC’s CSR aspects and principals.
• Preparing media plans for all events/activities.
• Managing and overseeing of the communications division budget.
• Carries out and performs other related duties as specified and when required and assigned by the Line Manager to improve or enhance the efficiency of directorate’s work and performance.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering; Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|