CPD Coordinator I – Weill Cornell Medicine-Qatar
This position coordinates and monitors the planning and logistical requirements of continuing education activities as well as the completion of organizational and administrative tasks for ongoing projects.
- Supports development of accredited activities in the Division providing on-site support for each activity, attendance, the distribution and collection of evaluation feedback, faculty disclosure and commercial support acknowledgement ensuring compliance.
- Monitors and maintains an organized system for tracking and maintaining accreditation related records.
- Completes various sections of the application requirements and other accreditation material in the portal.
- Creates and reports results of surveys and audience response systems.
- Prepares the logistical coordination of events and activities relating to the CPD Division including catering, room reservation, ITS and facilities requirements.
- Plans and organizes travel arrangements for the division: flights, hotel room reservations and ground transportation for business and educational purposes, drafts travel itineraries.
- Maintains electronic calendars and arranges meetings (including scheduling rooms and videoconferences, compiling agendas and materials).
- Records and transcribes the divisional and Committee minutes of meeting as and when needed.
- Assists faculty and/or staff from other divisions with any queries relating to the CPD Division, either by providing information based on own knowledge or directing the query to other staff or faculty as appropriate.
- Serves as the first contact to incoming telephone calls, e-mails and in-person queries.
- Maintains the electronic filing system of all documentation on the shared folder.
- Performs daily tasks such as scanning, photocopying, preparing gift bags to speakers and learners.
- Orders and maintains appropriate inventories of office supplies, booklets, brochures and other CPD division related material.
- Provides customers service support to activity attendees and maintains a professional customers relationship with all stakeholders.
- Circulates activities’ announcements as assigned.
- Initiates shopping carts ensuring compliance with WCM-Q financial policies and procedures as well as maintaining and updating the CPD division’s financial worksheets.
- Maintains confidentiality of information.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Higher Education|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|