Credit Control Support Specialist – Manpower Middle East
Our client is now recruiting for a Credit Control Support Specialist. This position will be based in Qatar. You will be directly reporting to the Finance Manager
The primary responsibility of this role is working within a team environment to support the Credit Control Supervisor on the day to day debt collection within Qatar.
Tasks and Responsibilities
First point of contract for customer queries on statements/ invoices/ credit notes
• Contacting business customers on payment overdue asking to settle their account and explaining the credit terms.
• Sending Monthly statement of accounts/ Solving Invoice issues/ Reconciliation/ Credit Notes
• Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email etc within agreed timescales and maintain accurate records of all chasing activity.
• Ensure debts are paid in timely manner, Highlighting potential risk customers to Credit Control Supervisor.
• Achieve cash collection target set by the team.
• Liaise and co-ordinate with other department (Sales, technical and hire desk) for monthly invoicing
• Preparation of monthly rental invoices for both companies with support docs and maintaining invoice delivery records
• Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Credit Control Supervisor
• Supporting invoicing specialist during periods of leave/ absence
• Supports and works within the company’s Way guidelines
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
• Adhere to Corporate Governance and Code of Conduct Policies
Company’s Core Values
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|