DBN PWM (Produced Water Management) Senior Structural Engineer (Topside) – Airswift
Airswift are pleased to work with our large operator client based in Qatar to recruit a senior structural engineer.
The job holder is in charge of all technical design aspect of the structural engineering aspects related to the transport and the installation engineering as well of the design of the module and topside modifications of DBN PWM project. The job holder is based in engineering contractor premises during the detailed design development and will have to follow the project team during the following phases until completion of the project.
The Job holder belongs to the engineering team and reports directly to the E&C Lead, Structural Pipelines & Risers Engineering and to the DBN PWM engineering lead. The job holder will be under the supervision of a second senior structural engineer in charge of the structural engineering related to the jacket.
Key areas of expertise required:
- Greenfield Topside analysis and design in both Limits state and WSD [Global and local analysis]
- Fire and Blast non-linear analysis
- Experience in Brownfield project modifications for all phases of project.
- Experience in bolted connection design in offshore environment.
- Input to Scope for Topside Inspection planning
- Expert user of SACS as a minimum
- Expert in manual calculation development and derivation
- Management of the weight control system
In addition the job holder will have to report to E&C Lead, Structural Pipelines & Risers Engineering any defects, threats and their solutions to protect safe production operations.
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas; Water & Waste Water Treatment|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|