Deputy Money Laundering Reporting Officer-DMLRO(Exchange) – Almana Group
Almana Exchange WLL is authorized by the Qatar Central Bank and Ministry of Finance, Economy & Commerce, state of Qatar, to execute Foreign Exchange transactions, issue foreign currency drafts, effect Speed Remit transfers and to buy and sell currencies.
Manage the compliance of Almana Exchange Operations and its branches to all applicable AML / CTF (Anti Money Laundering / Combating Terrorism Financing) regulatory requirements.
• Knowledge, about the AML compliance implementation.
• To provide the training and development for all Al Mana Exchange employees on AML/CTF.
• Strong relationship with all the relevant parties to ensure timely and effective update and compliance on all AML/CFT matters.
• Ability to successfully build, develop and manage a team that will meet the business targets and requirements.
• Manage the transaction monitoring and reporting functions and activities to ensure compliance with the Qatar Central Bank Regulations on AML / CTF
• Carry out tasks, activities, projects and initiatives that are relevant to the purpose of the role.
• Ability to build and sustain relationships with potential and existing customers.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|