Facilities Supervisor – Regency Group Holding
• Supervises and coordinates the day to day activities of teams that ensure optimal functioning and maintenance of all building properties.
• Oversees installation, inspections, repairs, routine maintenance and troubleshooting of building systems including mechanical, electrical, fire/life safety, plumbing, and waste management.
• Tracks facilities service requests with applicable system and completes requests within established timelines and quality specifications. Maintains a safe and effective working environment.
• Trains team on policies and procedures.
• May coordinate work to be completed by contractors and skilled trades.
• Supervises a group of primarily para-professional level staffs. May also be a level above a supervisor within high volume administrative/ production environments. Makes day-to-day decisions within or for a group/small department. Has some authority for personnel actions.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||Facilities Management|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|