This position is fully responsible for the day-to-day operations and administration of the Finance & Purchasing Department for the Company and its subsidiaries, both within and outside of Qatar, as well as financial analysis, advice and reporting on any existing or future investments that the Company has a shareholding interest in.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
· Take overall control of the Company’s accounting and purchasing functions.
· Contribute fully to the development of Company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-‐making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
· Ensure that Company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth. Work with Heads of Departments to grow the business, formulating strategies and plans
· Responsible for safeguarding the Company’s assets and financial resources to ensure that all are utilized to maximize profitability
· Take ultimate responsibility for the Company cash management policies
· Provide timely and accurate financial information and counsel to senior management and ensure that the Company and its subsidiaries and investments operate within
all related local and corporate policies and procedures
· Development of Finance staff to aid the future growth of the Company
· Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed
· Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers, service providers, advisors and auditors
· Evaluating the effectiveness of the Company’s internal control structure
· Developing cost effective solutions to strengthen the effectiveness of internal controls and protect assets and assisting management with implementing internal control improvements
· Educate the business on sound risk management practices; provide insights and practical solutions in response to gaps in risk management; identify and communicate enterprise-‐wide themes
· Developing, leading and implementing annual risk assessment, internal controls and loss prevention programs
· Developing and nurturing collaborative and effective relationships with internal business leaders and the Company’s external auditors.
· Driving financial recovery via audits and loss prevention programs
· Managing operations relating to standing up the business in a structured and controlled environment
· Handling key accounting and operational processes affecting the Company’s financial reporting
· Managing vendor operations and financial reporting as allowable in contracts and other agreements
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Hospitality & Accomodation; Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant; Banking|
|Monthly Salary:||US $15,000|
|Nationality:||Germany; France; Ireland; India; Italy; Netherlands; United Kingdom|