Finance Manager (Hypermarket / Supermarket)
• In charge of the overall financial strategy.
• Coordinates and supervises all financial and accounting operations e.g. credits, expenditures, account collection, sales, purchasing etc…
• Provides financial advice on the overall corporate financial position.
• Partnering with the GM and business to explain & comments results and support effective strategic decision making for the company as a whole
• Manage the company’s accounting and financial control functions and teams.
• Ensure the accuracy and timely preparation of monthly results, forecasts, yearly budget, 5-year plan and financial statements,
• Analyze expenses in terms of actual outcome: contractual cost, benchmark, productivity, etc.
• Ensure proper treasury management including company funding, utilization of cash, banking relationship, etc.
• Effectively plan cash flow needs based on assumptions made and Identify risks and opportunity areas to the forecasts.
• Review merchandise performance in terms of actual results: sales volumes, margins, supplier benefits%, cash flow from operations, etc.
• Review and challenge monthly results and forecasts of all the stores
• Develop/Guarantee the respect of procedures (including accounting procedures) across all the stores and head office
• Developing, enhancing and promoting a strong internal control environment throughout the company
• Provide ongoing performance related advice for the General Manager and other senior managers.
• Ensure overall control of all financial transactions reporting to CFO
• Ensure respect of the regulatory requirements regarding all the company’s financial affairs.
• Work with the retail Ops & Commercial teams to produce robust budgets and forecasts for all sales and cost areas
• Provide weekly performance reporting to the retail team highlighting trends and opportunities to assist in improving profits, margins and reducing costs.
• Ensure all weekly/periodic data is collected and imputed and period end numbers produced
• Perform any other duties within the scope of work as assigned by your direct manager
• Set up and manage all back office activities related to Retail (Administrative, HR and IT) in connection with Angola Global Shared Service Centers & Group Functions
• Perform any other duty within the scope of work as assigned by his direct manager
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Retail/Wholesale; FMCG; Sales|
|Monthly Salary:||US $7,000|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|