General Practitioner/ Physician / Camp Doctor
FIRST AID / MEDICAL TREATMENT
– Carry out medical checkups, first aid and medication to employees, who’ve reported sickness or injury, to ensure their proper treatment and care.
– Carry out medical checkups to determine the Employee’s illness for proper issuance of medication.
– Determine whether the injury or illness can be treated in the Clinic or requires treatment in a Hospital; inform the respective Division Head and HR if the Employee needs to be brought to a Hospital.
– Carry out the respective first aid treatment to Employees, depending on the injury.
– Issue the proper medicine depending on the illness / injury.
– Take reasonable care to safeguard Company Employees health
– Oversee that the Clinic has adequate resources to meet the volume of Employee checkups and treatments within the appropriate budget allocated by the Group and as per relevant government mandates.
– Ensure the availability of medical tools and equipment needed for the basic checkups and treatment of common illnesses or injuries.
– Carry out the issuance, monitoring and control of medicines and other consumables to ensure efficient use in the treatment of Employee’s illness / injury.
– Ensure the availability of all required medical items and consumables for the efficient treatment of injury or illness.
– Maintain a Medicine stock register to monitor the medicines used on a day to day basis; coordinate with the HSE Site Coordinator for the replenishment of medicines and other medical items and consumables.
REPORTS / FILING
– Handle the preparation of the relevant reports and filing of documents for future reference.
– Maintain medical records for employees, who came for checkups / medication, for future reference.
– Record all sickness / injuries / first aid treatment and report to the HSE Department for their reference.
– Follow up the sickness reports and the patient admitted to the Hospital / Medical Center.
– Prepare inventory reports and submit to the HSE department for their reference.
– Record and file all medical referral copies and other relevant documents in accordance to the Division’s policies and procedures and records and filing.
– Ensure that the clinic complies to the relevant laws, mandates and regulations of the Country.
– Maintain the Clinic in accordance with the standard requirement of the Client / state of Qatar.
– Discard all medical waste through the authorized disposal agencies.
– Monitor Medicine’s date of expiration, ensuring timely use before expiry and disposal based on the relevant law and regulations.
– Maintain a High Hygiene standard in the Clinic.
– Take part in emergency drills to maintain readiness during emergencies or disasters.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|