Graphic Designer – J.portman Consultancy
The graphic designer role at J.Portman is to contribute and work on a variety of products and activities including trademarks/logos, brand identities, product packaging, brochures and websites. The creation of trademarks that are visually aligned with the strategic goals of our clients is a key task atJ.Portman. Visually and creatively solving the challenges of our clients is a fundamental skill to satisfy the client and meet the company standards.Furthermore the job demands an up-to-date knowledge of the industry,competitors and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
– Managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production.
– Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style,format, print production and timescales.
– Solving problems visually and creatively with the guidance of the client and the management.
– Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
– Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company trademarks, and website.
– Up to date with industry leading software and technologies.
– Treating clients respectfully and aligned with company values.
– The job description is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive and you may be required to undertake various duties as may reasonably be required of you by the company.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|