Heavy Driver – Wahat Al-Shafalahia
- Highly skilled in driving light and heavy vehicles
- Competent at checking the vehicle for problems and performing pre/post trip maintenance tasks
- Excellent driving record.
- Knowledge of city streets and addresses.
- Good GPS and navigation skills
- Skilled in contacting clients/suppliers by phone and arrange the pick-up time.
- Able in preparing and making the route in an efficient way.
- Known for demonstrating a high level of courtesy and professionalism to clients, suppliers and coworkers.
- Able to give accurate and detailed information about routes and journey.
- Known for transporting goods/items in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
- Thorough understanding of motor vehicle engine functionality. Effective skills in maintaining the log of mileage, the number of trips, and destinations.
- Familiar with all traffic laws and regulations.
- Ability to adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Willing to work flexible schedule and locations.
- Checking vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order
- Maneuvering trucks into loading or unloading positions, and checking that the vehicle and loading equipment are properly positioned
- Collecting delivery instructions from appropriate sources, and verifying instructions and routes
- Maintaining logs of working hours or of vehicle service and repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations
- Properly securing cargo for transport
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Etudes secondaires ou équivalent|