HR Coordinator / Admin (Arab National)
• Perform responsible professional/administrative work coordinating functions and executing tasks within Human Resources.
• Provide administrative support in the preparation of correspondence, reports, schedules, confidential materials and various employee issues.
• Operate payroll system and provide support and clarifications to employees when requested.
• Produce salary certificates, control holidays, medical leaves, and attendance of every employee adjusting monthly wages accordingly.
• Liaise with medical insurance companies and other HR providers under the supervision and guidance of HR Manager.
• Arrange visas for employees according to legal regulations and company policies.
• Manage company benefits (medical insurance, flight tickets if any, etc) and visas for employees.
• Assist HR Manager with recruitment, interviewing, and selection processes and send appropriate correspondence to all applicants in a timely manner.
• Prepare contracts and offer letters as per request of HR Manager.
• Handle the execution of HR tasks providing administrative support to HR Manager.
• Support the department managing the execution and follow up of training and development programs to ensure optimal company-wide performance.
• Assist conducting surveys within employees and providing support for employees’ performance review.
• Assist HR Manager in the development and maintenance of Personnel Policies and Procedures and new programs and services related to Human Resources.
• Keep strict confidentiality in performing the duties and managing the information.
• Maintain employee personnel filing (passport copys, insurance, etc)
• Arrange employee training.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|