HR & Recruitment Manager
• Advocates for the interests of both school and staff.
• Manages human resources staff and assures that the personnel actions and activities are compliant with relevant Labour law and School policies.
• Provides the CEO consultation on salary& Benefits administration and recommend appropriate salary actions.
• Creates& updates the Salary& Benefits Scale for the School.
• Assists in communicating company policies and procedures. Promote understanding within the organization and across the school operations.
• Recruits for open positions and perform the full life cycle of recruiting activities including Sourcing and screening applicants, maintaining recruiting systems, drafting offer letters, providing follow‐through with candidates.
• Updates the HR requirements for QNSA Audit.
• Leads employee on-boarding activities; answers employee questions and provide report to managers when integrating new hires into the School.
• Oversees review and approval of the Academic and Admin staff hiring and appointments within the workplace. Provides support and oversight of candidates’ background and credential checking and assures employee on boarding activities are conducted in a timely manner.
• Advises the concerned departments of the staffing requirements with a broad understanding of both short- and long-term goals of the school.
• Supports the staff selection process by conducting the Initial Interview Assessment for the candidates.
• Consults with the concerned management team on developing organizational structures that enhance effectiveness.
• Consults with department heads on writing and developing job descriptions to meet staffing needs.
• Assures that the monthly staff attendance sheet is submitted to Finance department on time for the payroll processing.
• Oversees and manages employee separations within the school and coordinates applicable employee exit activities.
• Consults with managers on implementing appropriate performance management practices within the school and assists in addressing performance problems in accordance with applicable school procedures.
• Provides leadership and guidance to management to promote and advance diversity efforts within the school and to assure equal opportunity in all hiring, promotion, and related HR decision making.
• Performs the Annual Staff Satisfaction Survey for the School.
• Ensures that Grievance system is in place, and it is implemented fairly.
• Serves as a local resource on employee relations issues and concerns by handling day to day questions and helping resolve work related problems.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting; Education, Training, and Library|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|