Looking for Electrical Technician for Qatar operation – People Dynamics
- To be able to demonstrate good knowledge on Health & Safety (Principles, Responsibilities and Practices).
- Good knowledge about electrical motors, pumps, starter panels, electrical circuits, electrical drawings, power distribution networks.
- Responsible for MCCs panels operations, Preventive and Corrective maintenance works at site.
- Ensure minimum downtime of the systems assigned, and avoid any impact to guests, co-workers and mall operations.
- Recommend critical spare parts for procurement.
- To deliver high quality, prompt and courteous Facilities Management services in support of the business needs in a safe working environment.
- Responsible to communicate regularly with all stakeholders to resolution of technical issues.
- Troubleshooting all type of electrical equipment, MCCs panels and SCADA system.
- Knowledge about Siemens PLC system would be advantageous.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|