Manager – Tender Department
Responsible for submitting completed bids to existing or prospective customers, on time and within budget ensuring that all questions have been answered as fully as possible.
• Present commercial and technical bids to higher management
• Plan and manage all aspects of bids providing subject matter expertise where required.
• Coordinate the production of bids and proposals, producing a cost bid plan and gain all relevant authorizations.
• Record, analyze and manage issues, risks, changes, and dependencies during the bid.
• Ensure all bids have a winning strategy that is communicated to all team members and reflected in the submission
• Manage bids from receipt of tender documentation to handover to the production team
• Lead the tender team at Bidders Conferences, Mid-term interviews and post tender interviews as required
• Develop a strategy for winning each individual bid. This should include, but not be limited to, quality, design development, innovation, supply chain, financial & legal response
• Hold launch meetings & regular review meetings with the bid team to ensure that the bid is on course
• Lead production of the bid document in both electronic and hard copy formats. Supervise administration staff working on the document.
• Manage final negotiations leading to Contract signing
• Effectively communicate bid strategy and solutions to the construction team
• To be up to date with market conditions, vendors, and pricing.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|