Managing Quantity Surveyor – Infrastructure – ATKINS
Managing Quantity Surveyor – Infrastructure
We are looking for Managing Quantity Surveyor to support on our projects in Qatar.
• Strong Client facing and reporting into and liaising with senior staff members internally and externally
• Excellent Technical project and program delivery skillset
• Lead Commercial for delivery of various projects or programs
• Effective in building good working relationships with key customers / project stakeholders
• Track, manage and ensure commercial actions are completed in a timely manner
• Ensure contractual compliance and administration to projects or programs
• Ensure financial administration and reporting of projects or programs
• Ability to think laterally and creatively to bring innovative solutions
• Management of medium / large sized multidisciplinary teams.
Pre contract commercial support on consultancy agreements and building contracts
• Feasibility cost estimating
• Cost planning and estimating
• Bill of Quantity production
• Tender evaluation, analysis, negotiations and recommendations
• Peer reviews, cost data-base, whole life costing, value engineering, risk management etc.
Post contract commercial support on consultancy agreements and building contracts
• Commercial management of contracts
• Contract administration (contractual and commercial correspondences, claims, delay analysis etc.)
• Management of bonds
• Insurances and guarantee logs
• Interim valuations and payment certificates
• Variations analysis, recommendations and management
• Performing risk and value management and cost control functions
• Undertaking costs analysis project work
• Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks
• Compilation of detailed progress / cost reports, weekly and monthly reporting to client representative on all commercial issues, heading commercial meetings etc.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|