Marketing Manager (Travel & Tours) – Regency Group Holding
1. To keep abreast of market trends in the travel industry, changing market conditions and new product lines; to use this information to devise a sales and marketing policy and strategy that will respond appropriately to market conditions and successfully deliver the Company’s business plans;
2. Working closely with the General Manager and other department heads, to create, implement and monitor an annual companywide marketing strategy.
3. To review and update this on a quarterly basis, tracking and reporting on key achievements and any issues and including an analysis of how the strategy is working in practice.
4. As part of the annual strategy, to create an events-led marketing calendar for the year, creating sales opportunities across all branches.
5. In collaboration with the General Manager, Department Heads and Branch Managers, to create, implement and monitor an individual, bespoke marketing strategy for each branch (including leisure and corporate sales) on an annual basis and to update this on a quarterly basis, tracking and reporting on key achievements and any issues.
6. To take primary responsibility for growing the Company’s leisure sales business through various marketing activities/initiatives.
7. To enter and manage data on the company’s CRM and other sales management systems.
8. To then use the data in the CRM system to draft and submit a quarterly report which identifies Regency Travel & Tours core customers (who is visiting our stores, using our website) and proposes how best we might grow and exploit sales opportunities from existing store, corporate and website customers.
9. Similarly to identify the customers we wish to contact with targeted and bespoke marketing initiatives to increase their visits and their average spend each visit, together with taking care of high spenders, winning back former customers and enticing customers whom we are currently missing out on or who haven’t been back lately.
10. In conjunction with the General Manager and Department Heads, to create, implement and monitor an annual marketing strategy for increasing sales on the Company’s website; to monitor, review and update this on a quarterly basis, as appropriate.11. To work collaboratively with the Graphic Designer / Marketing Agencies to create appropriate and effective marketing materials for all campaigns and brochures.
12. To work closely with the appointed Digital Marketing Agency, to devise appropriate marketing strategies and campaigns for social media and to monitor and report on their success.
13. To organize and implement all other marketing activities as briefed by the General Manager / Department Head.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|