Medical Planner – Saudi Arabia – I-Talent
The Medical Planner is responsible for master planning, programming and development of large, complex medical facilities. This position will work directly with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver projects on schedule and within budget. It uses a high level of organizational, interpersonal, verbal and communication skills. Senior level understanding of all aspects of the business and healthcare industry is required. Only candidates with prior successful healthcare planning experience in Saudi Arabia will be considered. Responsibilities
* Specialize in medical facility planning, programming, medical equipment planning, and report writing.
* Familiar with benchmarking and participation in assistance of operations planning.
* Familiar with macro planning (facility master plans) and micro planning (e.g. inpatient or ambulatory department development).
* Independently conduct planning/programming client meetings or other client presentations.
* Conduct research, complete data analyses, and develop reports. May be responsible for technical coordination for specific aspects of project work and for consultants to the project.
* Conduct analyses of long-term healthcare facility needs and develop solutions involving construction of new facilities and major rehabs of existing facilities.
* Conduct analyses of space utilization, determine space requirements for expanding, and create solutions to meet evolving space needs.
* Normally functions as client leader/project planner, responsible for meeting budget criteria and maintaining project schedules for a variety of projects; responsible for leading the planning effort for a variety of healthcare projects.
* Perform other duties as required to meet deadlines; contribute to the success of project assignments and achieve overall office goals.
* Secure Owner approvals during Pre-Design and Design phase reviews and document key decisions during project planning.
* Establish and nurture client relationships, including responsibility for customer satisfaction.
* Coordinate selected consultants which impact clinical areas and equipment their documents and final quality control prior to issuance.
* Prepare functional and space programs for health facilities. Conduct client and user group interviews for needs assessment and implement master planning and medical planning documentation.
* Work with marketing to prepare presentations and participate in client interviews. Assist in developing strategies for approaching potential clients.
* Minor travel for client and user meetings is required.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Medical/Hospital; Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|