MEP Technician – Alfardan Properties
· Ability to follow proper payroll and uniform procedures.
· Ability to provide service under the supervision of the Facilities supervisor, and repairs on electrical , plumbing, fire & safety, HVAC, refrigeration, interior paint and decorating problems.
· Ability to troubleshoot and repair window and split type AC units.
· Ability to assist the Facilities supervisor on major shutdowns for repairs.
· Ability to understand the operation and repair of Chiller type AC units.
· Ability to provide electrical repair and maintenance to motors, starters, breakers and associated equipment.
· Ability to maintain and re-lamp all lamps, as may be required, including socket repair and replacement.
· Ability to install electrical wiring for renovations, electrical outlet additions, motors and associated equipment.
· Ability to assist in providing electrical set-ups for exhibits and conventions
· Ability to assist in providing preventive maintenance of all electrical/mechanical/plumbing, AC and refrigeration equipment and updating of appropriate logs.
· Ability to clean all stations in the engineering department and maintain a neat and organized department.
· Ability to adjust and clean televisions.
· Ability to respond to all maintenance complaints in a timely manner.
· Ability to assist and manage all plumbing stoppages and minor plumbing works.
· Ability to maintain logs for all work performed while on duty.
· Ability to install or relocate any addition or existing equipment when necessary.
· Ability to check all mechanical rooms
· Ability to respond to work orders as forwarded by the Team leader.
· Ability to respond properly to all emergency or safety situation like fires, power failures, leaks, floods, etc.
Alfardan Properties Human Resources
AFP/HR/009-A Page 2 of 2
· Ability to maintain good working relationships with employees, providing instruction and encouragement as needed.
· Ability to ensure clean and organized work area.
· Ability to conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times to reflect the high standards of Alfardan properties.
· Ability to handle and report any accident immediately, no matter how minor.
· Ability in reporting any damages through the call center.
· Ability to perform other tasks or projects as may be assigned by the management.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Degree:||Etudes secondaires ou équivalent|