Nurse (Job location : Canada) – Resettlement Solution
Note : Only candidates that are willing to migrate themselves to Canada may apply.
Job Description :
A big & expanding team in healthcare industry is seeking a registered nurse with 5-10 years of experience to join our accomplished team of professionals at our 55-bed long term care home in Courtland, Ontario.
You will implement appropriate resident care plans through assessment, administer resident medication and prescribed treatments, and provide leadership to various healthcare support staff. You will deepen relationships across many professional designations, families, and volunteers.
If you have the drive to see success in others and their healthcare, you will be a great asset to our company.
- To complete and ensure residents’ care assessments, service plans and documentation are up to date, and changes communicated to DHW/DOC for billings.
- To assist with scheduling of residents’ care conferences and participate in conferences.
- To work closely with DHW/DOC to facilitate residents’ move in and transfers.
- To order and safe keep drugs and narcotics and administer in compliance with all regulatory requirements and Revera policies and procedures.
- To facilitate and provide resident/family education.
- To supervise resident self-medication assessment and audits.
- To supervise and delegate care and medication administration responsibilities to Unregulated Care Providers in compliance with applicable regulations and Revera policyand procedures.
- To plan, coordinate, manage and evaluate the resident’s care plan working with the resident/substitute decision maker, physicians, nursing and interdisciplinary team and contracted service providers.
- To coordinate nursing team’s resident care assignments to ensure efficient and timely delivery of services to residents.
- To respond to and achieve significant changes in residents’ condition and or medical emergencies.
- To act as supervisor and coordinate emergency response in absence of DHW/DOC and Executive Directors.
- To respond to resident/family concerns and ensure appropriate action taken and or concern communicated to DHW/DOC/Executive Director and other departments.
- To assist the DHW/DOC in the coordination, implementation and monitoring of Infection Prevention and Control, Health and Safety and Clinical Programs and Quality Plans for the Nursing Department.
- To coordinate and supervise the scheduling and assignment of nursing students from approved education institutions.
- To uphold and promote the organization’s values and attitude relating mainly to ethics, morality, and veracity as set out in Revera’s Code of Conduct.
- To complete all other tasks as assigned.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|