Offshore Construction Supervisor – Airswift
- Accountable for the safe delivery of works execution at site for E&C.
- Ensures compliance with Company Incident Free culture, Health and Safety and environment policy.
- Manages the preparation and execution teams for Construction activities offshore, of up to 60 Contracted
- Supervisors, Foremen & Multi-skilled Technicians.
- Plans for the resources, equipment, tools and consumables required for the construction activities offshore and prepares the construction works with the Project Team.
- Provides daily reports to/via the onshore Department coordinators to ensure timely preparation and execution.
- Contribute to the development of the level 4 plans to maintain critical path.
- Delivers offshore construction projects, ensuring that no additional remedial work is required.
- The job holder is directly responsible for the execution of construction projects typically valued at $1MUSD.
- He is expected to contribute pragmatic hands-on and technical expertise gained during substantial previous site experience, to ensure that proposed E&C activities are practical, fit for purpose and compatible with existing site plant, systems and equipment.
- The OCS contributes directly to Al-Shaheen production performance by ensuring that construction works are executed to plan and within strictly defined timeframes, to minimize impact on the field production plan.
- The post both coordinates and supervises annual Construction Team activity across the entire field. This requires the direct management of the involved Supervisors (PVV, E&I, QC/Material, HSE…) plus 10-60 trade technicians and Vendor staff depending on job scope.
- The job holder must ensure that offshore construction works adhere to Construction Department procedures and provides detailed progress reports.
- Close liaison with onshore Construction Coordinators is required, to resolve any emerging issues during execution phase and to maximize the cost-effective execution of all construction activities.
- The position interacts with involved entities both within and outside:
- Within the company- with Production, Inspection and Maintenance, Campaign, HSE, Contracts & Procurement, Drilling and Well Services, Logistics.
- Outside the organization – with Contractor’s Representatives, service and equipment Vendors.
|Job Role:||Oil and Gas|
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas; General Engineering Consultancy; Petrochemicals & Refined Petroleum Products Manufacture|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|