Operation Room NURSE- Female
We are hiring for the profile of an Operation Room Nurse- Female with one of our Medical Centre in Qatar.
Experience- Atleast 3 Years
Visa Status- Should have transferable Visa / NOC.
Qualification- Candidate should have done Graduation or Diploma in Nursing or equivalent subject.
Candidate should have done Pro-metric & Data Flow.
• Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
• Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
• Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
• Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division’s philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
• Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
• Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|