Operations Manager, Maison De Joelle Qatar – Onex Beauty Group
The Operations Manager aims to ensure that the various Salons operations are consistent and meet both the business and operations requirements. This includes customer service by meeting customer expectations required to meet quality standards and achieve targets set by management.
The responsibilities include BUT are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for ensuring products and services meet the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
• Plan, direct or coordinate quality assurance programs and formulate quality control policies.
• Work to improve an organization’s efficiency and profitability by reducing waste and supervising stock and inventory measures.
• Devises and establishes a company’s quality procedures, standards and specifications (SOP).
• Effectively implementing quality process and controlling into all operational processes, leading to best performance and reliability in daily activities across all organizational levels and functions.
• Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met (customer satisfaction), gathering data through customer comments cards, comments on website and the daily communication forms.
• Setting customer service standards.
• Investigating and setting standards for quality/ health and safety and determining system improvements.
• Perform leadership abilities and briefings’ meetings with management to identify annual targets and measure salons’ revenue that includes forecasting and setting up new targets for new year.
• Manages Salon Managers’ KPIs, appraisal and evaluation processes.
• Implementing improvement in performance/ quality for Salon Managers and team in the branches.
• Coordinate with the HR and Administration Department for the employees’ requirements.
• Coordinate with Marketing Department to upgrade services, packages and promotions in accordance to market trends.
• Motivate and assist the staffs to achieve the targets.
• Handling maintenance problems and decoration by submitting, coordinating, and following-up on Maintenance/ Engineering/ Housekeeping requests.
• Ensure and display salon image in relation to company visual merchandising guideline.
• Managing Mystery Shopper to ensure the ultimate guest experience is practice.
• Monitor and advise on the performance of the quality management system, product data and report on performance, measuring against set standards.
• Working with Business Development staff to establish quality requirements from suppliers.
• Ensures that operation processes meet national & Municipality standard that includes Health and Safety, maintenance, fire systems, leasing and contracts.
• Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures.
• Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical report.
• Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspections for operations inside the branches, standard treatment set ups and customer service.
• Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
• Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
• Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
• Prepare reports to communicate outcomes and identifying targets of salon activities in coordination with Finance department.
• Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers.
• Monitor risk management activities and responsible for document management systems.
• Identifying training needs and organize training interventions to meet MDJ standards and advises on changes and implementation.
• Constantly performing Market Research for competitive planning.
• Perform other related duties when needed.
• Reporting to General Manager.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Personal Care and Service; Healthcare, other|