Job Purpose: To create outstanding customer confidence by ensuring a professional performance and exceptional commitment to customer care & to maximize service sales and profitability by selling core, value added and incremental products.
Produce financial and market industry outlook by querying data repositories and generating periodic reports for all the company's businesses.
- Carries out the maintenance and repair of various types ROTATING EQUIPMENT such as Pumps and Compressors. This includes the regular monitoring and rectification of defective equipment, disassembly, repair and reassembly of equipment. He should be able to carry out independently or under instructions, the complete or partial overhaul of equipment. - Coordinates for parts maintenance like Mechanical Seals, Bearings, impellers, etc...
Summary: Plans, organize, leads and controls the work flow of the reception are in a professional, timely manner while ensuring quality at a fair cost to the customer. Job Description: Responsibilities may include but not limited to the following: • Interfere, investigates and follow up every return job and inform the Workshop Manager in order to take immediate action and refers to the Service Manager. • Create and implement service packages according to the market needs.
• Interfere, Investigates and follow up every return job and inform the Workshop Manager in order to take immediate action and refers to the Service Manager. • Create and Implement service packages according to the market needs. • Ensure all repair orders are closed in a timely manner
Prepare full estimates and entire preconstruction deliverables consistent with the overall project schedule and level of detail provided including value engineering, alternative and comparative studies. Perform the task of all the related functions of the department in a uniform manner. Able to produce an estimate from first principles including all indirect cost Detailed knowledge of construction contractual matters as well in quantity surveying methods, techniques and tools for contracting Knowledge in resources planning, detailed estimate rate calculations etc
Guildhall is looking for Construction Management Professionals to work on an Iconic project of Qatar's 2022 FIFA World Cup Doha, Qatar .
• Identifying new sale leads. • Lead and coordinate all aspects of sales and business development cycle including introductory meetings, sales presentations, producing and submitting of proposals/ tenders responding to queries, agreement of commercial terms, contract negotiation, planning and implementation. • Pitching products & services
Guildhall is working on an exclusive assignment with one of the world’s largest construction contractors, for an iconic project in Qatar. We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their Team as part of this large scale FIFA 2022 world cup project. This project has just been awarded and the Contractor is currently undergoing the mobilization process
Guildhall is working on an exclusive assignment with one of the world’s largest construction contractors, for an iconic project in Qatar. We are looking for a Contract Administrator to join their Team as part of this large scale FIFA 2022 world cup project. This project has just been awarded and the Contractor is currently undergoing the mobilization process
Qatar Based Applicants Preferred.
Real Estate Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate (AFGRE) is responsible for the development and operations of Al-Futtaim’s real estate businesses across the Middle East and North Africa which includes: Dubai Festival City, a 520 hectare waterfront mixed use community, opened in 2005. Cairo Festival City, a 290 hectare mixed use development, opened in DeceMDer 2013
About the role: This role will be reporting to the Manager of Internal Audit, and would be responsible for delivering audit assignments per internal audit standards and methodology, in a timely manner, ensuring due diligence in the process. You will be required to advise the Manager of Internal Audit on key risks noted in business units at HO, Outstations, Subsidiaries and branches or other business processes which are delegated to Senior Internal Auditor for audit reviews. Job Details Date Posted: 2017-01-12 Job Location: Qatar Job Role: Accounting and Auditing Company Industry: Accounting/Auditing Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Apply Now - Jobs in Qatar - Accounting and Auditing Jobs in Qatar - Search All Jobs
About the job: The role of Treasury Manager (Finance, Cash & Liquidity Management) is geared towards global cash & liquidity management, cash flow forecasting (both short- and medium-term) and banking relationship management. In this role, you will assist the Senior Manager in the operational management of the global cash and cash pooling models and the development and implementation of strategies to optimize such funding and cash positions. You will ensure adequate processes for issuance and administration of letters of credit and bank guarantees, short-term funding and transaction banking
About Your Job: The successful candidate will be responsible for activities related to maintenance of commercial properties. You will be responsible to supervise subordinate personnel, delegating assignments and ensuring assigned job relating to maintenance of residential and commercial properties are completed on time
- To bring in new business. - To handle account of the old business
We are - SOFOMATION - a human resource staffing agency providing highest standards of quality and professionalism. We pride ourselves on our efficient, professional and yet personal services both to our clients and applicants and our ability to supply the right staff complements the recruitment needs of our esteemed clients. We are currently recruiting for one of our client (Luxury real estate developer) for the position of Sales Manager based in Qatar LOCATION - Qatar Position - Sales Manager Location - Currently based in Qatar Job Details Date Posted: 2017-01-12 Job Location: Doha, Qatar Job Role: Sales Company Industry: Real Estate Monthly Salary: US $8,000 Preferred Candidate Career Level: Management Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen Apply Now - Jobs in Qatar - Sales Jobs in Qatar - Search All Jobs
• complete general ledger operations • monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements • reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts • draw up monthly and annual financial reports • prepare analysis of accounts as requested • administer accounts receivable and accounts payable • assist in preparing budgets and forecasts • monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences • account/bank reconciliations Job Details Date Posted: 2017-01-12 Job Location: Doha, Qatar Job Role: Accounting and Auditing Company Industry: Healthcare, other Monthly Salary: US $1,500 Preferred Candidate Career Level: Management Gender: Male Nationality: Egypt; India; Jordan; Philippines Degree: Bachelor's degree Apply Now - Jobs in Qatar - Accounting and Auditing Jobs in Qatar - Search All Jobs
Our client is a private multi-specialty hospital in Doha, Qatar. They offer excellent patient care (both outpatient and inpatient) in multiple departments.
1) Welcoming the customers to the showroom 2) Excellent customer services 2) Explaining to the customers about the vehicles 3) Be knowledgable about the vehicles in the showroom 4) Solve customer issues in a professional manner 5) Coordinate with the staff working in the showroom Job Details Date Posted: 2017-01-12 Job Location: Doha, Qatar Job Role: Sales Company Industry: Automotive Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Gender: Female Degree: Bachelor's degree Apply Now - Jobs in Qatar - Sales Jobs in Qatar - Search All Jobs