• Supervise and coordinate payroll related processes.
• Process payroll information timely in accordance with corporate policies and procedures and ensure compliance with governmental or legal compensation requirements;
• Prepare payroll returns in line with set timescales,legal requirements and agreed standards;
• Attend and contribute Payroll related information to service unit monthly team meetings, to enable effective delivery of Payroll related performance targets.
• Maintain records and filing system for payroll department in a confidential manner, including employee files,wage garnishments,taxes, payroll reports
• Research employee or manager inquiries by means of liaising with staff and management on payroll related queries;
• Update and maintain payroll records through following up onleaves, sickness and overtime reports.
• Maintain high confidentiality on employee salaries,allowances, benefits,and personal details;
• Maintain accurate and appropriate payroll related documentation by analyzing payroll related balance sheet accounts and determine payroll registers and ledgers;
• Knowledge of payroll systems administration,maintenance and report writing
• Performs data collection and directed analysis in conjunction with any payroll-related inquiries;
• Supervise the subordinate staff, assign work activities, monitor performance and review results.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|