Performance & Evaluation Analyst (Temporary) – Qatar Foundation
To follow up the implementation of business plans throughout Qatar Foundation and prepare reports.
To participate in analysis that aim at improving the business planning and performance. Assist the specialists and the direct supervisor in the formulation of business strategies, objectives, and short and long term plans.
Key Result Areas
• Coordinate the preparation of business plans and aids explain the importance of preparing related budgets to meet the strategies
• To participate in the preparation of several monitoring and control methods for reporting on actual performance throughout the year against approved plans.
• To conduct analysis and report on the variations between results and targets.
• To regularly participate in benchmarking exercise to improve QF performance.
• Provide support to ensuring that the performance of QF, HQ and Centers is monitored and evaluated.
• Provide support to ensuring the effective execution of an annual performance cycle which integrates with the annual business cycle, as well as key planning or review meetings at the QF Board and QF Exec Board level
• Ensure the timely provision of performance data from QF divisions, centres and directorates and ensure all required data is obtained
• Maintain quality management processes and documentation for corporate performance processes.
• Ensure smooth and timely coordination of logistics of the annual corporate performance processes and manage the deployment of SPD resources as required
• Providing assistance to SPD, in the form of analysis on projects and engagements as required • Liaising with IT regarding any technical issues with scorecard software
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|