Petroleum Data Analyst – Airswift
Participate in the design implementation, maintenance and development of Well integrity management System (WIMS). The scope of work includes assessment of the existing date flows, databases and participate in design, implementation of optimized business process for Well Integrity data including documentation, data flow analysis and reports.
Also participates in dataflow analysis, data loading, validation, retrieval from WIMS and interface WIMS with E&P software. Supports well integrity engineers in their use of databases and WIMS software.
- Lead development of the in-house date management system, integration of E&P software with WIMS. Follows-up development of in-house and/or modification of vendor packages and reports to users and department head.
- Researches and prepares various reports assigned by the supervisor. Advises users and section heads on all new aspects of record management technology. Identifies opportunities for the application of data management technology.
- Responsible to execute date administration by compiling, analysing and organizing the offshore Well integrity data to support Well integrity. Make in-depth use of the various database management tools used by the department and create fit-to-purpose intermediary data as and when required to achieve business objectives.
- Closely scrutinizes the production/injection reports on well-by-well basis, samplings, pressure and logging surveys, present the analysed and processed results to well integrity engineers.
- Establishes, modifies and maintains records and verifies the accuracy of the data from Offshore Fields, Asset Development & Drilling department; directs input to WIMS and retrieves the critical data for Offshore Fields.
- Participates in technical meetings with IT, PD, AD in planning and executing required IT systems, database requirements and review the related plans.
- Monitors industry developments and recommends new techniques and technology for well integrity data management requirements.
- Responsible to acquire various data from the sources such as existing network drives, well files and hard copy documents, various independently prepared Microsoft Access Databases, Oil & Gas Production Data System, various independently prepared Microsoft Excel Files and production technology tools, applications: Avocet, PI process, SAP, Openwells, Pipephase, Pipesim, Pro-II, etc. along with Engineering professionals of the Production, Asset development ad drilling departments.
- Participates at the required level in the ongoing training and development of Qatari Nationals.
|Job Role:||Oil and Gas|
|Company Industry:||Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency; Oil & Gas; Petrochemicals & Refined Petroleum Products Manufacture|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|