Project Manager – Petroserv Ltd
We are currently looking for a Construction Project Manager to be assigned to a Hotel project.
The Project Manager will take charge of the full Management of assigned project on time, budget, and planning wise. Fixing objectives, creating and coordinating the workforce, implementing procedures to reach the assigned objectives and finish the projects as per the contract.
• Defining worksite packages and their possible optimum groupings.
• Defining worksite packages conditions for tenders.
• Defining information of packages to offer purchases.
• Creating the project’s financial planning in coordination with costs controlling/planning/Quantity Surveying and procurement departments.
• Monitoring budget management after the start of the Project. Monthly control, in coordination with cost control department, supervising deviations.
• Supervising the Planning Department on the creation of the execution baseline plan.
• Coordinating and controlling the correct works contract accomplishment/fulfilment.
• Identifying possible project problems and delays.
• Safeguarding the rights of the company, in coordination with contracts department.
• Establishing the Project procurement planning in collaboration with the Procurement Manager.
• Performing site’s risk plan identifying and evaluating risks, probability, risks monitoring and preventive measures (Risk Management Plan).
• Selecting the resources necessary for the Project in coordination with HR and Operations Departments.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|