Recruitment Manager (Specialized) – The Blue Group – Qatar
• Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization.
• Partner with Corporate Agencies, Head Hunting and Campus Leaders to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives.
• Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units.
• Create and implement Employment Marketing Strategies to attract passive job seekers.
• Interact with departments to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
• Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
• Regular follow up with the respective HOD/Managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes and On-board new employees in order to become fully integrated
• Monitor and apply Recruiting best practices and provide analytical and well documented reports to the rest of the team.
• Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
Develop and execute a personal time management plan.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|