Sales & Marketing Executive – Earth Roastery
Responsible to determine the demand of products and services offered by a company and its competitors and identify potential customers. It also consists of developing pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the company’s profits or market share while ensuring the company’s customers are satisfied and overseeing product development or monitoring trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
– Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
– Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
– Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
– Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand,changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
– Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
– Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Fully understanding the product’s and service’s company offerings.
– Consult with the clients to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
– Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with promoters, advertisers,and production managers, to market products and services.
– Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
– Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
– Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services,working with advertising and promotion managers.
– Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives,market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
– Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings.
– Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
– Increase the amount of revenue from new sources and new channels.
– Identify the weaknesses of company and turn them strength ones.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Business Support|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|