Job Listing for "pmt job in nfe in qatar"
Search result for pmt job in nfe in qatar in Qatar are listed bellow. Jobzed.com is your partner for searching job vacancies and building up a career in Qatar which also includes areas of Qatar like Doha, Al Rayyan, Umm Salal Muḩammad, Al Wakrah, Al Khawr, Ash Shahaniyah, Dukhan, Umm Said, Madinat ash Shamal, Al Wukayr. You can search more similar jobs using our website for you to start working on your career.
-Assists PMT in meeting QGMS expectations as required, especially Risk Assessment, Reliability and Maintenance Study, Equipment Criticality reviews, Facility Design and Construction and -Management of Change, 3D Model Reviews etc. -Tracking and reporting of lessons learned in defined area of responsibility -Works in a highly visible project environment with large capital expenditures and significant schedule execution pressures -Works in a dynamic environment that has high expectations for flawless project execution in safety, quality, cost and schedule performance which requires the incumbent to demonstrate accuracy initiative and the ability to multi-task as essential skills -Well established awareness of policies and procedures with high expectations for business controls compliance and to further develop controls to meet changing needs -Effective team play who collaborates well and often with others with the highest levels of integrity and communication skills -Establishes credibility with peers, subordinates and supervisors -Willing and able to travel as required.
Fircroft - Qatar - Working Schedule Work hours per day: 8-10 hrs/day Work Days per Week: 5-6 days/week Work day per Month: 22-26 days/month Work Location Qatar Onshore Department/Project NFE Integration Estimated Start Date 01-May-2019 Estimated End Date 01-May-2020 Contract Term in Months 12 Months Job Purpose Responsible for integration and alignment of engineering, quality, and planning activities across multiple PMTs Key Job Accountabilities 1.Key member of Integration Team, collaboratively working to support overall Integration priorities, including Governance, Integrated Schedule, and Key Opportunities/Issues/ Assumptions 2.Clear and concise communications required with PMTs and Contractors to ensure transparency in decision making and potential impact to other project components 3.Works complex tasks to completion with minimal supervision, delivering high quality, thorough work products 4.Ensures overall compliance with applicable Project procedures and plans 5.Interacts effective... - Permanent - Full-time
-Reporting to the Jackets Project Manager, the Construction and Installation Lead is responsible for managing the NFE Offshore jacket construction and installation activities to ensure project objectives are met within the approved scope, budget and schedule. And to ensure that all work is completed in accordance with highest safety and quality standards applicable.
-The NFE Offshore Pipelines Specialist supports the delivery of all aspects of Pipelines (i.e. intra-field, export, onshore/offshore) design and equipment technical and execution definition, selection, and design, including planning for Detailed Design, Procurement, Installation, and Testing / Commissioning.
Applus+ - Doha, Qatar - Job Specification Job Purpose · Reporting to the Jackets Project Manager, the Construction and Installation Lead is responsible for managing the NFE Offshore jacket construction and installation activities to ensure project objectives are met within the approved scope, budget and schedule. And to ensure that all work is completed in accordance with highest safety and quality standards applicable.
Closely collaborates with General Manager in directing, coordinating and exercising functional authority for all, initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & control, integration and closing of the civil projects within his area of assigned authority. Duties and Responsibilities: - Monitors and directs in collaboration with his PMT (Project Management Team), all site activities to ensure objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and budget parameters. - Assess and reviews the project Key Performance Indicators to determine accurate status of project, making tactical decisions for allocating resources, and assigning staff requirement to maintain project on target
Interesting Alternative Jobs to "pmt job in nfe in qatar"
- Senior Process Engineer (Offshore) JOB POSITIONJob ID BHE14069 Position Title Senior Process Engineer (Offshore) Business DivisionBul Hanine Re-development ProjectEducationBSc in an Chemical Engineering discipline from a recognized University higher degree would be advantageousMembership in a recognized professional engineering associationinstitution is preferableExperie
- SharePoint Developer (Relocation to Qatar) Ciklum is looking for driven and successful SharePoint Developer to join our Clients office in Qatar It is a position for self-organized assiduous and highly motivated talents who would like to develop their career in a big international IT company ResponsibilitiesCreating Configuring and Implementing SharePoint solutions using SharePoint Se
- Advisory Services Advisor | Qatar Project Management (QPM) The Role – Attend marketing and Business Development activities, such as industry conferences and networking events.
- Senior Landscape Architect Parsons – Doha, Qatar – For immediate employment get paid a bit without…
- Senior Electrical Engineer You will be responsible for Supervising electrical jobs based on shop drawings and specifications Preparing weekly and monthly progress reports and assess them against the project schedule Ensuring the availability of adequate quantity of electrical material Providing input to Quantity Surveyor for interim payment application
- RoadTraffic Management Safety Audit Engineer Job description RoleThrough Parsons engineering and construction management services we deliver innovative safe and sustainable infrastructure in Qatar Oman Abu Dhabi Dubai Bahrain and Kuwait Our focus is on delivering air rail road and highway transportation water conveyance and wastewater treatment and land development and public inf
- Road Design Engineer Job description RoleJunior Level – Road Design Engineer Manage the design change process for roadway operations such as rectification as required for construct ability using Civil 3DRequirementsProvide solutions to technical design challenges determine calculations for engineering and coordinate with construction management to support of const
- Account and Senior Account Executive 1-4 years of relevant work experience in AdvertisingBrand domain   Communication organizational and project management skills PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED (more) p Login for more job information and to Apply
- Guest Relations Manager Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other where you&rsquoll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers Utilizes interpersonal (more) p Login for more job information and to Apply
- Qatar Underwriting Specialist Job Extract Establishes and maintains relationships to facilitate marketing of Insurance products and services to the brokerage community Makes independent sales calls