Job Listing for "ps tech company qatar"
Search result for ps tech company qatar in Qatar are listed bellow. Jobzed.com is your partner for searching job vacancies and building up a career in Qatar which also includes areas of Qatar like Doha, Al Rayyan, Umm Salal Muḩammad, Al Wakrah, Al Khawr, Ash Shahaniyah, Dukhan, Umm Said, Madinat ash Shamal, Al Wukayr. You can search more similar jobs using our website for you to start working on your career.
Company: PS Tech
1. Key Tasks and Duties: a. Coordinate with Area Engineers to ensure project milestones are met and updated. b. Review of detailed project scheduling reports...
Posted 24 days ago
Company: PS Tech
Key Task Duties: - On going management of Framework of Contractors within the Framework Services area including all phase of procurement and contract...
Posted 6 days ago
Company: PS Tech
1. Key Tasks and Duties: a. Inter department liaison to resolve and close actions. b. Prepare commercial reports, recommendations, data analysis and KPIs. c....
Posted 24 days ago
Company Halliburton Skills Laboratory Ops Tech Experience 2 Years Education Bachelors3-5 yr Degree Location Salwa Qatar Status Active No locationwork authorization restrictions found&2013266080We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate achieve grow and lead We attract and retain the best talent by
Duties and Responsibilities • Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies. • Execute work orders for maintenance, repair and testing of HVAC equipment / systems & Instrument and control systems.
• Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools • Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool • A functional understanding of HTML and CSS • The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills • Proven success in link building and viral strategies • The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy • A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO • A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO • Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs • A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations • An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry • Familiarity with the best tools in the trade Job Details Date Posted: 2017-11-05 Job Location: Doha, Qatar Job Role: Information Technology Company Industry: Internet/E-commerce Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career
- Extensive experience in Oil & Gas Industry. - Must have Experience in HSE & Technical Area. - Skill, Knowledge & Experience of International, Shell DEPs and Design related area of expertise. - Bachelor Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.Chartered Engineer status or equivalent is preferable. Job Details Date Posted: 2017-11-06 Job Location: Doha, Qatar Job Role: Engineering Company Industry: Oil/Gas Preferred Candidate Career Level: Senior Executive (President, CEO) Gender: Male Degree: Bachelor's degree
1. Key Tasks and Duties: a.
As a clinical psychologist at MTM Group, you will have the opportunity to work with a rewarding client base in a variety of settings to conduct vital counselling to achieve intended results. Under the guidance of the General Manager, the psychologist counsels the personal and professional health and well-being of clients by conducting psychological assessment and treatment services as well as implementing and evaluating client programs to promote emotional, mental and physical well-being.
- Utilize working knowledge of following Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) areas to design and implement solutions, fix issues or implement workarounds, and fine-tune to re-mediate or enhance system performance for following: - Procure-to-Pay (PTP), Order-to-Cash (OTC)- Inventory, Purchasing, Shipping, iSupplier, iProcurement, e-Tendering - General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Management - Standard and custom reports - Developing, modifying and maintaining workflows using AME etc. - Develops PL/SQL database objects, SQL scripts, Interfaces, Reports and forms using standard tools including Toad, Oracle Reports, Oracle Forms, JDeveloper and XML Publisher - Experienced in OAF (Oracle Application Framework) for personalization, customization and custom-application development - Produces detailed system requirements specifications, data flow diagrams, test plans, swim lane, process diagrams etc.
SAP - Doha, Qatar - Requisition ID: 152065 Work Area: Customer Service and Support Expected Travel: 0 - 10% Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
What's the role?
Purpose of the Job Within the Temporary Operations team, the PST is responsible for carrying out the LOTO procedure (electrical and mechanical isolations) on Medium Voltage equipment. Through his actions, he will ensure the safety of himself and colleagues working within isolated equipment vicinities. This is a safety critical role which requires a rigorously systematic approach to safety, an attention to details and an acute sense of collaboration.
Hello folks, we are hiring Dotnet resource for Onsite project assignment at Qatar location for one of our esteemed client.
Currently we are having an Urgent opening for Onsite project assignment at Qatar location for one of our esteemed client.If your profile is suitable for this opportunity, kindly revert back with your reply. Mandatory Criteria: Should know to read, write and speak Arabic and English. Job Description: Job Title: Web designer Experience: 5+ Years Job Location: Qatar Job duration: 6 months-1.6 years (Extendable based on the performance) Notice Period: Immediate-30 days Technical Skills: • Defines site functionality and user interaction
Currently we are having an Urgent opening for Onsite project assignment at Qatar location for one of our esteemed client.If your profile is suitable for this opportunity, kindly revert back with your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org Job Description: Job Title: Business Analyst Experience: 7+ Years Job Location: Qatar Job duration: 6 months-1.6 years (Extendable based on the performance) Notice Period: Immediate-30 days Technical Skills Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution • Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of client's organization and industry • Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules • Takes input from stakeholders and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback • Communicates and applies project standards • Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings • Delivers informative, well-organized presentations • Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully • Coordinating with development team and ensuring that the team understand the requirements well to execute the solutions/develop the product • Possesses understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design • Understands Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures • Understands how legacy and web-based systems interface with each other • Knowledge of software applications and architectures • Knowledge of RDBMS concepts • Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle • Develops relationships with client personnel that foster client ties. • Manages client expectations effectively • Trains other innovators through both formal and informal training programs • Develops standards and procedures to be followed • Experience in developing requirement specification and functional design documents using: o Use cases o Process maps o Data flow diagrams • Proven knowledge of requirement gathering and analysis methodologies like UML • Proven process mapping techniques like Flowcharting or Outline Process Map, Deployment Charts & IDEF (Integration definition) • Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills • Excellent analytical skills to conduct requirement analysis and impact analysis Job Details Date Posted: 2017-10-17 Job Location: Doha, Qatar Job Role: Information Technology Company Industry: Other Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career
Please go through the opportunity below and suitable candidates can reply to email@example.com Title : Senior SharePoint Developer Experinece : 5+ years Duration : 6 months - 1.6 years Work location : Doha, Qatar Notice Period : Immediate - 30 days Payroll company : Aufait Technologies Technical skills: • Develops effective, defect free source code that meets business requirements and team standards. • Participates in unit test case development. Develops complex test scripts.
As head of a strategic business unit (SBU), the position delivers results in terms of revenue growth, net SBU profits, new business development and retention of current clientele. The job grows the SBU strategically and holds complete financial responsibility as per the strategy devised and tactical operational plan for its implementation.
Division: Corporate Department: Office of the General Counsel Reports to: Deputy General Counsel Job Purpose: The Assistant General Counsel assists in protecting the organization’s legal interests and maintaining its operations within the scope established by law. Provides hands-on counsel to all levels of executive staff in centers and departments and supervises a team within the office
iHorizons - Doha, Qatar - A financial and Accounts Director is responsible for providing financial advice and support to to the company. Duties and responsibilities: Providing and interpreting financial information
The incumbent is responsible for the repair, overhaul, maintenance, and servicing of commercial, industrial, ventilation, and air conditioning systems and refrigeration units. Essential Duties & Job Functions: Repairs, overhauls, maintains, and services industrial and residential, ventilating, hydronic, and air conditioning systems, and refrigeration units. Troubleshoots and locates malfunctions, diagnoses problems, and determines appropriate repairs.
• Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results. • Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
Role Objective: • The Facilities Maintenance Manager is responsible overseeing the facility management contracts (hard and soft) for the Master Community and TPOC-managed facilities of The Pearl Qatar in order to maintain high level of services to TPQ clients and residents and support the Portfolio Management Directorates’ objectives. Key Accountabilities Facilities Maintenance • Determines scope of work, service level agreements, key performance indicators and constant monitoring / auditing of FM contracts for large mixed-use development projects