Senior Analyst Programmer – iHorizons
The Senior Developer will have relevant experience of 7 to 12 years and work in the analysis, development, configuration, implementation and support of business applications in Microsoft .Net / Mobile technologies by effectively mapping the business requirements to out of box product functionalities, taking up supported customizations where applicable, testing and ensuring timely delivery of services.
• Work independently and with the team to understand project requirements, existing implementations and build or maintain the technical aspects of .Net / Mobile applications including but not restricted to analysis, design, estimation, optimization and development of business requirements.
• Design, code and maintain the .Net / Mobile applications based on established standards.
• Perform initial design reviews and recommend improvements
• Write clear codes and prepare coding documentations
• Assist in timely L2/L3 troubleshooting of .Net / Mobile Applications
• Experience working in a structured waterfall / agile development process
• Participate in the set-up and deployments in all environments including production.
• Conduct code reviews, testing and work closely with QA team (where applicable) for SIT and with business for UAT
• Contribute to the overall enterprise architecture
• Support the training of new team members on existing business processes and required tools
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|