Senior Merchandiser – Harvey Nichols
As a senior merchandiser within the health and beauty team, you will ensure that business planning is done effectively by supporting the health and beauty buying team during business planning. You will further be involved in merchandising & inventory management and MIS reporting & analytics.
You will represent our brand values through attention to detail, brand awareness and exceptional dedication to your job.
• OTB by category, by brand/ Plan sales & Stock Mix / Seasonal Planning
• Raise PO as per the buy plan and in accordance with the buying team
• Working with finance & logistics team to tally invoices against PO (report short/extra/excesses) & credit notes for returns
• Complete GRN process making sure that costing & pricing are done correctly for each product
• Based on the performance of the product suggest re-pricing, markdowns, promotions, etc.
• Manage optimal inventory levels and make sure that variations against the BP are minimized.
• Replenishment of Stock as per store requirement as well as stores category-wise sales performance on time.
• Own & publish daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly MIS reports.
• Maintain a Weekly Sales, Stock & Intake (WSSI) and flag any deviations against the Plan.
• Gathering of sales data & to do its analysis to understand the market, trend, product, price and many other such aspects.
• Analyzing every aspect of best sellers & worst sellers & keeping an eye on slow sellers.
• Ad-Hoc Analysis and regular suggestions and actions to improve business process and achieve business objectives.
• Make sure that the integrity of data is maintained at all times and any anomalies are reported and corrected.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Beauty and Fashion|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|