Software Business Development Executive
• Identifying new sale leads.
• Pitching products & services.
• Maintain database of potential and current clients and nurture strong relationships.
• Follow-up via using various means Skype, email or cold calls.
• Researching the needs of other companies and learning who make decisions about purchasing.
• Submitting daily and weekly reports including but not limited to the calls made, proposals and visits carried out.
• Lead and coordinate all aspects of sales and business development cycle including introductory meetings, sales presentations, producing and submitting of proposals/ tenders responding to queries, agreement of commercial terms, contract negotiation, planning and implementation.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia|