Sr. Upholsterer – Alfardan Properties
– Develops a solid knowledge of upholstery of all kinds of furniture.
– Exercises general expertise on designing upholstery cover patterns according to Alfardan standards.
– Continuously oversees the excellent operation and maintenance of upholstery machineries, tools and equipment.
– Maintains the inventory of all consumables and keep adequate stocks.
– Functions actively on supporting and performing carpentry and other related services, as required.
– Preparing daily reports and submit to the Chief Engineer.
– Uses employee communication systems to respond to and maintain contact with Engineering Department
– Responds to work requests both verbally and work order through Skysoft. On a daily basis extracts work orders from Skysoft and updates work orders accurately.
– Responsible for the inspection and repairing of the furnitures during Pre/Post occupancy works.
– Creates, re-design and repairs upholstery items. Stitches by hand or with the use of big sewing machines
– Installs webbings, cushions and springs without appearing too bulky
– Assesses time and materials needed to carry out work and prioritizes work according to Life Safety, Tenant and Staff needs.
– Produces work that meets Alfardan Standards, Policy & procedures
– Maintains workshops, storage areas and mechanical rooms in a neat and tidy manner including washing, sweeping, painting and rubbish removal.
– Lifts, carries and moves consumables & supplies to and from the loading dock to storage areas.
– Maintains stock areas in a systematic and tidy condition at all times and adequate notice given to Chief Engineer.
– Work in a neat and tidy manner – work clean, ensure adequate protection is in place and leave all work areas tidy
– Carries out other duties and tasks assigned by the HOD, Chief Engineer and Assistant Chief Engineer in accordance with the business.
– Assists Engineering Department Staff and Contractors as and when required.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|