Study Team Leader – Head of Facility (Offshore Operations) – Airswift
This is a senior management position and accountable for managing the study activities associated with the Asset Integrity scopes for the IDD El Shargi Asset Organization (IS). Key accountabilities include managing the compilation of the Scope of Work, tendering of SOW, issuing Purchase Order to the successful Contractor and thus directing and coordinating the contractor to ensure Technical Integrity is maintained at a high standard aligned with OI requirements. The Study Team Leader supports the E&C Manager to ensure that the study is delivered utilizing the company standards for the surface / subsea facilities.
- The Primary role shall be pulling together a Scope of Work utilizing I.S. resources part time with support from PTE. THE SOW shall define what is required as the output from the study.
- Liaising with all relevant departments within I.S. to ensure all salient points are covered in the Scope of Work thus capturing all the important issues.
- Support the execution of the Scope of Work to ensure Operations are fully aware of the ongoing workscope.
- Follow the QP process to get the necessary management approvals and then SOW shall be issued to the various Engineering Contractors for tender to carry out the study.
- On receipt of the formal bids the Scope of work shall be technically assessed for compliance.
- The internal award process shall be followed and the successful contractor to be formally notified and then “kick off” meeting arranged.
- Support the engineering resources internally and externally for execution of the study to ensure all schedule dates are met and costs are managed.
- Following on to manage the engineering consultant involving all stakeholders to be responsible for the final issue of the Asset Integrity Study.
- Advise the E&C Manager about progress, opportunities, potential threats and critical problem issues associated with the study.
- Provide expertise and resources to support the study completion.
- Provide mentoring and development of Qataris who participate in the study scope.
- Complete the study, collate comments and ensure study project is issued to all parties.
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas; Petrochemicals & Refined Petroleum Products Manufacture; Crude Petroleum & Gas Extraction|
|Career Level:||Senior Executive|