Visual Merchandiser – Roomours – SARA for Building Materials
Responsible in defining, designing, and implementing creative visual merchandising strategy for our Roomours Retail Showrooms in the region and working together with the store managers and senior management to ensure the overall look of the store fits within brand and company guidelines.
- Create, develop and implement all visual merchandising programs.
- Develop VM calendar for the upcoming year and share with the team.
- Create appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customer through the entire store
- Produce window displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans and special promotions displays
- Comprehend each product’s specific features and create plans to boost its image
- Research market and industry trends to determine how the competition is handling its marketing activities
- Set-up visual representations of products by constructing, painting and setting up signs, sales banners and panels
- Maintain and present visual displays in a compelling manner to attract new and existing customers
- Produce design ideas for displays and develop correlating floor plans to execute them
- Create and install special displays to promote specific products or product lines
- Acquire display materials and props by creating and maintaining liaison with product management team, vendors and suppliers
- Determine effective use of space and lighting within the store
- Create branded visual merchandising packs for each branch of the store to use as part of its marketing activities
- Ascertain that prices and other details are clearly visible on each item
- Assemble and disassemble visual displays within the store
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Retail & Wholesale|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|